After the UK finals we received some lovely comments from the contestants! It is always a pleasure seeing how much the girls enjoyed our competition and to hear how much they have gained from it! Here are just a few of the comments we received:
- Thank you so much to you and the Pageant Girl team for making the weekend so special. It really was lots of fun and such a good experience!
Leah Browning – Miss Blaenau Gwent International 2018
- I just wanted to say a massive thank you for such an AMAZING weekend and for introducing me to so many amazing women. The United Kingdom Power Pageant is everything and more than I ever expected and I will most definitely be returning next year! Thank you for an experience of a lifetime.
Hayleigh Blinkhorne – Miss Greater London International 2018
- I just wanted to say the biggest thank you to all the Pageant Girl UK team for the opportunity to be part of this weekend, I had such a fab weekend and absolutely loved every second.
Aimee McGarvie – Miss Cumbria International 2018
- I’ve never felt so content and proud to be somewhere like I was to participate in the Power Pageant. I really think it’s down to Holly and her systems that have really helped me bring my confidence out and have made some amazing friends and met some absolutely amazing women.
Savannah Williams – Miss Gloucestershire International
- It’s just a wee thank you for all your support at the Power Pageant and I had an amazing experience! I am really glad I came!
Adjuah Ebo – Miss Aberdeen International 2018
- Just wanted to say a massive thank you to all of the team, I’ve enjoyed myself so much that I desperately want to do it all again! Thanks again for all the work you put into this weekend and for all of you helping me to gain confidence in myself. It’s just made me even more determined to come back.
Beth Johansen – Miss Essex International 2018
- Thank you so so much for allowing me to be a finalist at this years Power Pageant. I’ve had the best weekend and the girls have all been fabulous. Last night was a tough call in all categories but I don’t think it could have ran so smoothly without the Pageant Girl team, so a thank you to them also.
Megan Darlington – Miss Perth International 2018
- It was an amazing experience I am so glad I chose that system for my first one, I really have the pageant bug now.
Shannon Bellworthy – Miss Derbyshire International 2018
- Thank you for another life changing opportunity. I had so much fun getting to know all the girls and I look forward to the year with my amazing sister queens
Lauren Parkinson – Miss Grand Wales 2018
- It’s always like a big family reunion when we come to Pageant Girl events we just love seeing everyone. Alyssa has been part of the Galaxy family for 5 years and loves it and now Emilia is attending the events don’t be surprised if you might get another Watts application in a couple of years. Thank you Holly and team for always putting on such great events
Karen Watts – Audience member
- Thank you for organising the best weekend of my life! I can’t wait to see what my year has to offer!
Sharon Gaffka – Miss International UK 2018
- I just want to say a massive thank you for the weekend, I had the most amazing time. I have wanted to be part of the UK pageant sisterhood for a long time and now I know why so many people talk about it as it’s the best!
Eden McAllister – Miss Newcastle International 2018
- Holly and the entire Pageant Girl UK team are unbelievable for everything they do to ensure that as a finalist I had a great time, they answered every small and big enquiry that I had and took the time to get to know me. It’s one system I will ALWAYS recommend and can’t wait to come back next year.
Felicia Vundla – Miss Derby International 2018
- Thank you so much for letting me have such an amazing opportunity .. And I’m so over the moon with the miss charity award.. (YAY) I’ve learnt so much and I hope I can come back again next year … Thank you for all your hard work, enjoy your year with your new queens.
Jade Hall – Miss Blackpool International 2017
- I just wanted to say a huge thank you to you and your team for such a great weekend!
Katie Finlay – Miss Glasgow International 2017
- I would like to thank all Pageant Girl team for all their efforts and hard work in organising this amazing event last weekend. I really enjoyed participating and it was a great challenge for me that I will remember for the rest of my life. Special thanks to Deone for being so patient in teaching us the dance moves and catwalk. I would like to wish you all the best in organising the future pageant competitions. Thank you very much once again!
Simona Mizaraite – Miss Ilford International 2017
- Just wanted to say a massive thank you for having me for my first pageant. I thoroughly enjoyed myself, although I was a little quiet as I was quite overwhelmed! My confidence has rocketed already and I will definitely be doing another pageant with you. Hope to see you soon.
Candice Hedges – Miss Warrington International 2017
- I had chance to thank Holly at the event but I wanted express my appreciation for the whole team! Each and every one of you helped make it amazing for us girlies. I went on that stage feeling so relaxed and confident which is a credit to how supportive you all are and how smoothly the event ran! Girls probably say this to you guys all the time but this is the first time I haven’t felt absolutely gutted and a bit deflated after a pageant. I always take away positives and lessons but have never had the buzz that I felt this time. I have been searching a while and tried a few pageants including Galaxy and had a great time but never felt quite suited to the systems or titles. I have finally found that connection to a pageant that I’ve been looking for so I’ve decided I’m going to just stick with this and take a whole year to come back better than ever.
Sadie Pulman – Miss South Glamorgan International 2016
- I know you must have a million messages and notifications but I wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for letting me be a part of your pageant. I’ve met the greatest girls ever and had an absolute blast. Congratulations to you, and your entire team for such a successful event. Wishing you all the best for the future and all your fabulous pageants!
Jameelah Bowden – Miss London International 2016
- I just wanted to thank you again. I honestly feel so confident and empowered from your pageant, thank you so much for letting me be a part of it. I truly had the best time and I believe we have some fantastic new queens! As I said to you last night, I will be applying for next years competition as soon as applications reopen.
Emma Davies – Miss Cardiff International 2016
- I just wanted to thank you for everything and for organising a wonderful pageant. I was quite nervous about competing in my first pageant and you ladies made it an absolutely incredible experience. Thank you for making me feel welcome and for being such inspiring women and amazing pageant organisers. Every single girl was amazing and I will cherish these memories for the rest of my life. Thank you for the Charity Award I am truly honoured to have received it and I feel very blessed to have had the chance to meet you.
Laetitia Pancrazi – Miss North London International 2016
- Thank you so much for this weekend!! Can’t wait to compete again!!
Jade Foulkes, Miss Abergele International 2015
- I just want to send you a little message to personally thank you for all your hard work and effort this year for making it absolutely an amazing pageant! I honestly though last year was outstanding and I didn’t think this year would be the same without this girls! But it was and completely exceeded my expectations! I really wish you all this successes in internationals this year I am so desperate for the UK to get that all important win!
Taylor Stringfellow, Miss Glasgow International 2015
- Just a quick message to say thank you so much for this weekend! You and the team made me feel so welcome and made it such an amazing experience not just for me but for every girl competing. And to make the top 20 was just the icing on the cake!
Sinead Thompson, Miss Merseyside International 2015
- I just wanted to say thanks so much for the fantastic weekend we all just shared. I had so much fun and was glad to be a part of it all. It gave me a good insight to the pageant world and what it’s all about. Thanks again for a fantastic weekend, it was great to have met you lovely ladies.
Dawn Greig, Miss Airdrie International 2015
- Thank you for one of the best weekends of my life!
Sharron Gaffka, Miss Oxford International 2015
- Thanks for having us all! We all came away with new friends and a fantastic experience!
Christine Quinney-Spencer, Miss East Birmingham International 2015
- I just wanted to say what a fab weekend it was meeting all of the other contestants, couldnt have been a nicer bunch! I hope they all know how beautiful they are and well done to the new queens! Thanks again Holly and the team for a fantastic pageant!
Natasha Wood, Miss Sussex International 2015
- This weekend has been the best and most enjoyable experience of my life and you girls and Holly and the organisers made that happen so I want to say a huge huge thank you!!!
Marra Louise Murphy, Miss Brighton International 2015
- Holly, I cannot express how grateful I am for all you have done for me and given me since I started my journey at Miss Teen GB, I would not be where I am in life without the confidence you have given me and the opportunities that your pageants have opened for me as well.
Felicia Vundla, Miss Derby International 2015
- A big thank you to Holly for making it all possible, I would love to compete in one of your pageant systems again!
Isabelle Heath, Miss Hampshire International 2015
- This weekend has honestly been the best weekend of my life I’ve met such unbelievably amazing girls and I am so happy to have competed with such outstanding girls.
Ocean Crocker, Miss Swansea International 2015
- I just wanted to say congratulations to each and every one of the contestants, I think we put on an awesome show and I have met so many amazing girls that prove once again that pageant girls literally are just the best girls! A huge well done to the winners you have an incredible year ahead, especially to my Kate Moss Anya, I couldn’t be happier for you! Lastly thank you so much Holly for creating such a wonderful pageant environment that was just so fun from start to finish, you’re an amazing lady!! I am so happy I made the top 10 among so many worthy girls!
Siana Hemmings, Miss Cumbria International 2015
- Congratulations to the beautiful winners you all are deserving I wish you all very best wishes for your year ahead and I had a very good time with all the girls I think they are all stunning and deserving so keep trying girls and don’t loose hope all of you are queens for your friends and families … A big thank you to Holly I had an amazing time thanks so much for giving me the opportunity to be part of it, I will keep trying!
Cinderella John, Miss West London International 2015
- Congratulations to everyone. You have created memories that have changed my life.
Ashley Crane, Miss Surrey International 2015
- This was indeed an amazing weekend and I had my fun to the fullest though I’m not part of the winners, just want to thank everyone for making this weekend an unforgettable one for me and a very big thank you to Holly for the beautiful opportunity, it was indeed a lovely experience. And congratulations to the new Queens!
Olive Onya, Miss Colchester International 2015
- I’ve had just the best weekend, and congratulations to all the gorgeous winners, you all so massively deserve it!
Olivia Wellings, Miss Bournemouth International 2015