The official launch of More Misdemeanours by Sally-Ann will take place at the Power Pageant!
As if the Power Pageant couldn’t get any more exciting.. we are bringing you the official book launch of More Misdemeanours, written by the lovely Sally-Ann Fawcett..
Misdemeanours: Beauty Queen Scandals rocked the pageant world when it was published in 2014, now it’s back!
More Misdemeanours will have its official launch at the United Kingdom Power Pageant on 10th July, 2016, where signed copies will be be available from the author. £1.00 of each sale will go to The Christie charitable foundation.
More Misdemeanours not only features another lineup of titled ladies with a story to tell, but indepth accounts of some of the biggest controversies and events to hit the pageant world over the decades:
- A world exclusive account of life at the Miss World office by the man who was there in the contest’s tumultuous 1970s heyday
- A history of Britain’s oldest beauty pageant, Miss Great Britain, and the women who wore the crown
- Apartheid and Miss World: How South African policies changed the face of pageants forever
- The brave and inspirational story of Britain’s first deaf beauty queen
- Chaos at Miss Universe 2015 and its messy aftermath as the crowning goes horribly wrong
- Donald Trump: The story of the power behind the Miss Universe throne
- . . . and many more tales of the highs and the lows of the women, the pageants and the stories that filled the headlines.
For those of you who can’t wait until the Power Pageant to get your hands on a copy. You can get yours on Amazon here!