Testimonials from the 2015 UK final!
After the recent finals we have just held we received some lovely comments from the contestants! It is always a pleasure seeing how much the girls enjoyed our competition and to hear how much they have gained from it! Here are a few of the comments we received:
- Thank you so much for this weekend!! Can’t wait to compete again!!
Jade Foulkes, Miss Abergele International 2015
- I just want to send you a little message to personally thank you for all your hard work and effort this year for making it absolutely an amazing pageant! I honestly though last year was outstanding and I didn’t think this year would be the same without this girls! But it was and completely exceeded my expectations! I really wish you all this successes in internationals this year I am so desperate for the UK to get that all important win!
Taylor Stringfellow, Miss Glasgow International 2015
- Just a quick message to say thank you so much for this weekend! You and the team made me feel so welcome and made it such an amazing experience not just for me but for every girl competing. And to make the top 20 was just the icing on the cake!
Sinead Thompson, Miss Merseyside International 2015
- I just wanted to say thanks so much for the fantastic weekend we all just shared. I had so much fun and was glad to be a part of it all. It gave me a good insight to the pageant world and what it’s all about. Thanks again for a fantastic weekend, it was great to have met you lovely ladies.
Dawn Greig, Miss Airdrie International 2015
- Thank you for one of the best weekends of my life!
Sharron Gaffka, Miss Oxford International 2015
- Thanks for having us all! We all came away with new friends and a fantastic experience!
Christine Quinney-Spencer, Miss East Birmingham International 2015
- I just wanted to say what a fab weekend it was meeting all of the other contestants, couldnt have been a nicer bunch! I hope they all know how beautiful they are and well done to the new queens! Thanks again Holly and the team for a fantastic pageant!
Natasha Wood, Miss Sussex International 2015
- This weekend has been the best and most enjoyable experience of my life and you girls and Holly and the organisers made that happen so I want to say a huge huge thank you!!!
Marra Louise Murphy, Miss Brighton International 2015
- Holly, I cannot express how grateful I am for all you have done for me and given me since I started my journey at Miss Teen GB, I would not be where I am in life without the confidence you have given me and the opportunities that your pageants have opened for me as well.
Felicia Vundla, Miss Derby International 2015
- A big thank you to Holly for making it all possible, I would love to compete in one of your pageant systems again!
Isabelle Heath, Miss Hampshire International 2015
- This weekend has honestly been the best weekend of my life I’ve met such unbelievably amazing girls and I am so happy to have competed with such outstanding girls.
Ocean Crocker, Miss Swansea International 2015
- I just wanted to say congratulations to each and every one of the contestants, I think we put on an awesome show and I have met so many amazing girls that prove once again that pageant girls literally are just the best girls! A huge well done to the winners you have an incredible year ahead, especially to my Kate Moss Anya, I couldn’t be happier for you! Lastly thank you so much Holly for creating such a wonderful pageant environment that was just so fun from start to finish, you’re an amazing lady!! I am so happy I made the top 10 among so many worthy girls!
Siana Hemmings, Miss Cumbria International 2015
- Congratulations to the beautiful winners you all are deserving I wish you all very best wishes for your year ahead and I had a very good time with all the girls I think they are all stunning and deserving so keep trying girls and don’t loose hope all of you are queens for your friends and families … A big thank you to Holly I had an amazing time thanks so much for giving me the opportunity to be part of it, I will keep trying!
Cinderella John, Miss West London International 2015
- Congratulations to everyone. You have created memories that have changed my life.
Ashley Crane, Miss Surrey International 2015
- This was indeed an amazing weekend and I had my fun to the fullest though I’m not part of the winners, just want to thank everyone for making this weekend an unforgettable one for me and a very big thank you to Holly for the beautiful opportunity, it was indeed a lovely experience. And congratulations to the new Queens!
Olive Onya, Miss Colchester International 2015
- I’ve had just the best weekend, and congratulations to all the gorgeous winners, you all so massively deserve it!
Olivia Wellings, Miss Bournemouth International 2015